LIGHTEST HRC 4 SUIT AVAILABLE
Salisbury by Honeywell’s NEW Premium Light Weight 40 cal/cm2 Arc Flash Protection suit has a total fabric weight of 11 oz/yd2. This is much lighter than Salisbury’s standard HRC 4 suit with a total fabric weight of 18.5 oz/yd2.
This material is the lightest available and meets all the necessary standards to keep you safe from arc flash. Keep cooler and improve worker comfort without compromising safety. Better products means better work performance. Trust Salisbury to always provide the best possible products available.
- Complies with NFPA 70E HRC4
- Meets ASTM F1506-02A
- Meets ASTM F1959M/F1959M-99
- Made from synthetic fiber blend
- FR for the life of the garment
- Available individually (coat, hood, overalls) or in kits
- Heat Attenuation Factor of 93.20% (meaning the garment is not only flame resistant, but resists 93.2% of the heat experienced in an arc flash).
The Salisbury Advantage
- 11 oz/yd2 total fabric weight - LIGHTEST IN THE INDUSTRY
- Added ease of movement
- Keeps user cooler longer
- PRO-HOOD includes the most transparent lens available
- Integrated cooling system available for PRO-HOOD
- Longer coat creates better body coverage while working overhead
- Adjustable gussets on overall cuffs