A User ID is a user name and password that can be used to access several Honeywell Web sites.
- 40 cal/cm2* ATPV ratings
Approximately 60% lighter fabric weight than standard 40 calorie garment.
2 layers – 5 oz/yd2 (141.747 g/m2) & 6 oz/yd2 (170.097 g/m2)
- Sewn with Nomex® thread
- 32” long
- Nomex® wristlets.
- Expansion back for added comfort
- Dual stage front closure with high temperature plastic zipper on the
- 31 - 100 cal/cm2* coats
- FR hook & pile storm flap
- Coats are intended to be used with PRO-HOODS
- Meets current ASTM F1506 and NFPA 70E standards.
- Sizes S, M, L, XL, 2XL, and 3XL available from stock
NOTE: When ordering, add suffix for desired size: S, M, L, XL, 2XL, or 3XL
NOTE: Available in orange upon request. Contact your local Salisbury Representative.
If You Need it, Request it. Call customer service if you need something not seen here.
*Important : NFPA 70E does not have a Hazard Risk Category above 40 cal/cm2. Working on levels above 40 cal/cm2 should be avoided because of the blast hazards caused by arc flash.