A User ID is a user name and password that can be used to access several Honeywell Web sites.
Quick Grip Clamps are specifically designed
and ideally suited for temporary grounding where
spacing and orientation of components limit the
use of traditional ground clamps. The Quick Grip
Ground Clamp is available with a Grip-All eye
or a Bayonet fitting for installation with a live
• Available in both the traditional style (VG0l) and a hot
stick operated version (VG01GA and VG01B).
• Available in a single lead ground jumper or
grounding set with 1, 3 or 4 leads for grounding of
single or three-phase secondary terminals.
• Fitted with a copper overlay, riveted to the stationary
jaw, connected to a grounding jumper with one hole
NEMA connector to assure a low resistance connection.
• The grounding set connection is made using standard
copper compression connectors and all connections are
covered with a heat-shrink tube to reduce fatigue at stress points.
• The locking jaw pliers are equally suited for flat or
Clamp Opening: Min. 0.125” - Max. 1.5”, ASTM Grade: 3
Optional flat jaw available.